News & Events
- News Longevity (Press Release) A Cardiovascular Biomarker and Plasma Albumin Predict the Chance of Living to Supercentenarian Ages
- News Call for Submissions: Undergraduate Student Essays (Cyber Civilization Research Center)
KGRI Virtual Seminar Series
Japan and the World in the Era of COVID-19: Considering whether the new paradigm is a crisis or an opportunity (July 29, 2020)
- Event Finished US-Japan Cyber Dialogue: Enhancing Digital & Cyber Collaboration (May 29, 2020)
- News The 2020 EPIC Lifetime Achievement Awarded to Prof. David Farber
【Cancelled】KGRI Lecture Series: (April 2, 2020)
"Watching paint dry"
【Interview】Professor Motohiro Tsuchiya
- How to keep the world safe from misuse of the Internet -
【Cancelled】KGRI Great Thinker Series: (Mar.11, 2020)
"Dynamic Capabilities, Innovation, and Strategic Management: Lessons for Japanese Companies and the Nation State"
【Cancelled】KGRI Lecture Series: (Mar.10, 2020)
"Structure and Dynamics of Biomembranes "
- News Longevity The First Clinical Study Shows a Key NAD+ Intermediate NMN Safe for Human Use