News & Events
KGRI Lecture Series: (Oct.18, 2019)
"IP3 receptor/Ca2+ channel: from its discovery to a new paradigm in health and disease"
- Event Security Finished (Report) A Workshop on Game-Changing Technologies and National Security
- Event Longevity Finished The 10th APRU Population Aging Conference A New Paradigm in the Era of the 100-year Life Span: The Search for Social and Scientific Solutions (Oct.13-14, 2019)
KGRI Lecture Series: (Oct.9, 2019)
"The Sorrow Future of Internet Security"
- Event Longevity Security Creativity Finished Workshop on Medical and Healthcare Data--Law and Society (Sep.24, 2019)
KGRI Lecture Series: (Sep.24, 2019)
"The Future of Quantum Computing"
- Event Security Finished (Report) Graduate student workshop "A Variety of Media in Transforming East Asia" (July.30, 2019)
- News Celebration of the receipt by KGRI Project Professor Kouhei Ohnishi of the 60th Fujihara Award (KGRI Researcher Networking Event)
- News Prof. Farber and Prof. Murai celebrate the Internet's 50th Birthday
- News Kouhei Ohnishi (KGRI Project Professor) receives the 60th Fujihara Award