News & Events
- Event Finished "Publishing in Science - From the Inside Out" (Oct.30, 2017)
KGRI Lecture Series: (Oct.13, 2017)
"Structural and functional abnormalities in cancer and psychiatric diseases"
- Event Security Finished AY 2017 Armitage Program
- News Longevity Interview: Longevity Initiative Leader Prof. Hideyuki Okano (School of Medicine) @ Suzhou, China
- News Book Review - Financial Gerontology
- News Event Creativity Finished Call for Papers:The Book in Transition, the East and the West Symposium
- Event Longevity Finished (Report) Keio University Global Research Institute (KGRI) Seminar "Publishing Now and in the Future"
KGRI Lecture Series: (May.16-19, 2017)
Keio Medicine Centennial Special Lecture Series "From Ribosomes and the Genome Project to the Nature of Aging, highlighting his distinguished scientific career in molecular biology over 60 years"
- Event Security Finished Armitage Program Commemorative Symposium
- Event Longevity Security Creativity Finished Keio Global Research Institute Inaugural Symposium