News & Events
KGRI Lecture Series: (Dec.18, 2017)
"Surface acoustic wave microfluidics for biomedical applications"
KGRI Lecture Series: (Dec.7, 2017)
"Global Cybercrime Threat Landscape: INTERPOL's Effort in Combatting Cybercrime"＊This lecture has been cancelled due to the personal circumstances of the speaker.
KGRI Lecture Series: (Nov.30, 2017)
The 22nd Keio Medical Science Prize Commemorative Lectures: "Identification of cancer stem cells" and "Development of functional MRI"
- News "Go UN/Global" The Inaugural Global Health Career Development Workshop for Young Professionals
- Event Creativity Finished "The Book in Transition, the East and the West" Symposium（Dec, 9. 2017）
- News Security China-Japan-Korea Track 2 Dialogue for Cybersecurity was Held in Beijing, China
2ND KEIO-YONSEI MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION SEMINAR (Oct.21, 2017)
"Changing News Ecosystem and the Future of Journalism"
- Event Finished "Publishing in Science - From the Inside Out" (Oct.30, 2017)
KGRI Lecture Series: (Oct.13, 2017)
"Structural and functional abnormalities in cancer and psychiatric diseases"
- Event Security Finished AY 2017 Armitage Program