- Event Longevity Information The 10th APRU Population Aging Conference A New Paradigm in the Era of the 100-year Life Span: The Search for Social and Scientific Solutions (Oct.13-14, 2019)
- Event Longevity Finished The TULIPS consortium : Health and Wellbeing in Advanced Age (June.10, 2019)
- Event Longevity Finished Keio-Cologne Public Lecture "Getting Old and Even Older - Pathways to Longevity and Implications for Society" 5 pm-6 pm (North Hall, Mita Campus) (May.30, 2019)
- Event Longevity Finished Keio-Cologne Joint Symposium on "Aging & Longevity" (May.29-31, 2019)
- Event Longevity Security Creativity Finished Security in Society 5.0: Possibilities and Pitfalls (Apr.23, 2019)
- News Longevity Security Creativity Writing Projects Aimed at Journal Publications
- Event Longevity Security Creativity Finished (Report) KGRI Great Thinker Series: "Cyber Civilization: Prologue "
- Event Longevity Security Creativity Finished KGRI Great Thinker Series: "Cyber Civilization: Prologue " (Dec.7, 2018)
KGRI Lecture Series: (Nov.14, 2018)
"Volumetric imaging of whole-tumors reveals cancer malignancy"
KGRI Lecture Series: (Sep.21, 2018)
"The Emergence of Tau in our Understanding of Frontotemporal Dementia."