News & Events
- Event Security Finished (Report) "How to Approach Risk Society: Theories and Case Studies" International Symposium (Mar.2, 2019)
- News Longevity Security Creativity Writing Projects Aimed at Journal Publications
- Event Security Finished "How to Approach Risk Society: Theories and Case Studies" International Symposium (Mar.2, 2019)
- News Security China-Japan-Korea Track 2 Dialogue for Cybersecurity Held at KGRI
- News "Roundtable Discussion with KGRI Initiative Leaders Moderated by KGRI Director Masato Yasui" - The Future According to the Keio University Global Research Institute (KGRI) -
Discussion Between the New and Former Directors
- Opening a New Future for Research -
- News Celebration to mark Professor David Farber being honored as an AAAS Elected Fellow
- Event Security Finished (Report) "Political Transition and News Media: Dynamics of Media-Party Parallelism in South Korea" Talk (Dec.19, 2018)
- Event Longevity Security Creativity Finished (Report) KGRI Great Thinker Series: "Cyber Civilization: Prologue "
KGRI Lecture Series: (Dec.21, 2018)
"The Internet Balancing Formula"