- Event Longevity Security Creativity Finished (Report) Cyber Civilization Research Center Kick-off Event (July.18, 2018)
Keio-APRU Population Ageing Hub Longevity Initiative－
High-Level Policy Discussion Meeting on Challenges Posed by a Rapidly Ageing Society with Dr. Victor J Dzau, President, United States National Academy of Medicine － (Apr.14, 2018)
- Event Longevity Finished "Hints for living in a super-aging society" (Mar.5, 2018)
- News Longevity APRU Population Aging Program Migrates to Keio University
KGRI Lecture Series: (Jan.18, 2018)
"State-dependent changes in astrocytic functions"
(Report) Longevity Cluster Symposium
"Living to 100: Health and Happiness in an Era of Longevity" （Dec, 14. 2017）
- News Longevity Interview: Longevity Initiative Leader Prof. Hideyuki Okano (School of Medicine) @ Suzhou, China
- Event Longevity Finished (Report) Keio University Global Research Institute (KGRI) Seminar "Publishing Now and in the Future"